Monday 1 April 2013

Easter Is Fun, And So Is Polyvore.

Hello Everyone!
 
I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a couple of days, I was meant to do it yesterday, but I just didn't have time.
 
So, I hope that you all had a good Easter and got lots of yummy chocolate, I did and have already eaten lots of it! Ah well, that's what the holidays are for isn't it? So for my post today, I am going to create a few holiday outfits on Polyvore, and as usual I will put the websites up aswell so you know where to find them.
 
I really love this outfit as it is so summery and happy and makes me feel in the holiday mood!
 
 
Shirt - otteny.com
Coat - Aubin & Wills
Skirt - Aubin & Wills
Bag - quintess.dk
Shoes - schuh.com
 
I like this one mainly because the red really stands out and gives a 'walk along the beach at sunset' kind of feeling and it just makes me want to go on holiday even more!
 
 
Shirt - Marc Jacobs
Nail Varnish - Chanel / Boots
Lipstick - nordstrom.com
Skirt - zalando.co.uk
Shoes - schuh.co.uk
 
 
I like this one, however, I am sosososo tall, and can never really find a maxi dress long enough, but I love the look of them!
 
 
Dress - New Look
Nail Varnish - Chanel / Boots
Sun-Glasses - nordstrom.com
Clutch Bag - net-a-porter.com
Shoes - oldnavy.gap.com
 
So, that's all from me for today, and for the next few days, as we have no WI-FI for 4 days! I don't know how I am going to survive! So, wish me loads and loads of luck! I'm sorry that it wasn't really a long post today, but at least I did it! Also, please subscribe to my blog, it would really make my day! Thank you soso much! Also today, I went to see The Great And Powerful Oz with my friend and it was really, really good! It's definitely worth going to see!
 
Have a good few days, and good rest of the holidays!
 
Florence xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment