Tuesday 2 April 2013

On A Ferry! :)

Hi Everyone!

At the moment, I am just sitting on the ferry on the way to the Isle Of Wight, and enjoying the free Wi-Fi whilst it lasts! I really don't know what I am going to do! I am snacking on some Maoam Pinballs which make every situation so much better than it already is! 


I will try an post some pictures of my holiday on Instagram when I go to Starbucks, which my parents luckily agreed that I could do so I could keep up with my blog and Instagram and things like that. So go and check out my Instagram the link is on my blog, or you can find it yourself by typing in florencemathews. It is obviously all one word but please follow me on it, so you can see all my pics, I'm thinking of changing the theme so check it out and tell me what you think! 

So I was really only doing this to tell you what I am doing and to tell you that I would try to post but I don't know whether it will be possible. Have a good few days and go and follow my blog! See you soon!


Florence xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment